Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ignorance Paramore Hoodie

Lorena continues her graduate studies in Mongolia


To continue to inspire you to pursue your higher education, to prove that the years of School has a purpose that goes beyond the simple bin / Abitur (and you'll notice in the example below how this is a good idea to become excellent in German ...), a small example with of my former students prepare for CET. Lorena joined Grenoble Ecole de Management

"After first year of school and was very busy, I give you back some news!
As expected, I did an exchange for two months with the University of Munich in May Bavaria is a beautiful area and Munich is actually a very nice city. We were cordially received by the university. We also visited the Bavarian companies (including Audi and BMW!). However, as we went to 15 students, my linguistic progress was not very large despite being in German!
I just left Munich I taken from the plane to do my internship in Mongolia in a tourist agency. I spent a month in the capital, Ulan Bator, where I was in charge of all logistics for food circuits. The main problem was the language, as very few Mongolians speak English. The Mongols are particularly proud and generous, but the rigor at work, this is not their forte! So I learned to work in emergency and improvisation! In August, I left the capital to travel nearly 4,000 miles across the country and back to the borders of Siberia, mostly on horseback. Landscapes and meetings were outstanding and made up for much more than very basic comfort of our journey! I flew back to Paris the first week of September, with regret! It was a magical experience and return to France was painful!
In September, I joined the course in the mix. I am only one week in three at school. The rest of the time, I am marketing assistant for a company producing industrial fastening systems (BOLLHOFF), located in Chambéry. So I live Chambery since September. It's a nice city that I find more enjoyable than Grenoble! At first, my missions were not very interesting, I spent a lot of time making the computer input. But gradually I was assigned projects and budgets. Financial terms above are particularly interesting because the company supports all of my tuition and pays me up to a minimum wage of metallurgy. The pace of work is obviously more intense than term "classic", but is still quite reasonable.
As for next year, I applied for my first semester abroad and then leave for Edinburgh, Scotland, from September.
I had a thought for the French course recently! In fact, I help a young Mongolian come to France to a BTS in tourism ... and me who thought he had finally finished with the synthesis of text, I was wrong! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment