Friday, October 22, 2010

Lutheran Wedding Ceremony Program Wording

Celebrate Pumpkin and Witch!



Coming from a long business meeting, I lack desire to follow the group in one pleasing this tourist hostels. I resumed my car, am relying on a GPS surprisingly absent today, which makes me take back roads. The villages are completely deserted between noon. And there, in Beira-le-Chatel, the emotion of beauty!
Time stops, nobody in the streets, I feel spoiled even though I am an idiot for forgetting the camera, and I marvel at the scenery if the successful Pumpkin festival.
guess work, all these people motivated to achieve something so harmonious, coherent, poetic, a world that delights me, a Harry Potter and more joyful.

Thanks to them, their bulging pumpkins, witches with their stylish and glorious banners! It Côte d'Or, if you can, go ahead!

Edit 21h: a small, delicate heard at The Pumpkin and Witch:
A ghost told another ghost
- And tell it! There is a handkerchief which trails behind you!
- This is not a handkerchief, my son!

0 comments:

Post a Comment