Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nadine Jansen Weight Gain Bbw

Emmanuel Parisse (promo 08) writes of ESC Clermont

Already first thing I'm very happy to be where I am today. I finally have my independence. I never expected to be successful in this school who, admittedly, has many qualities. Indeed, it is accredited AACSB, EQUIS poised to have a director who comes from the ESC Toulouse ...
Anyway, the important thing is that students choose a school where they feel good and that if they do not seem to have the capacity, we must they take a wide range, either in large or small. Anyway they choose what shall be after the oral past.
that I'm very methodical, I first concentrated on writing and then I presented in tabular form with my criteria (good atmosphere, big or small promo, die by my own career plan ...) to make my choice. The important thing is whether their own criteria and not those around them. In Clermont otherwise, the exit so that the Incubator Project is like an incubator (one of my selection criteria). It's mission in this project during the first year to study the feasibility of a business in the economic, human, financial and legal. Involvement in the association is also very important although not mandatory, but I think that opens the mind and allows us to learn to work in groups. Besides, everything we do is in a group. We must prepare well during group Eco and quantitative methods (statistics =). In fact I am part of the relief association's Citizen of the school (environment, platelet donation, first aid training, captain tonight, fair trade). If you want to know what is done in details, I invite you to our site:
www.au-secours.fr
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment