Thursday, August 20, 2009

Will H Pylori Causes Sortness Of Breath

crops and panzanella



When Uomo proudly laid his harvest in the morning on the table near the kitchen, I applaud ... STRONG
immortalize ... WELL ON
and tell me .. . YA-KA-PLU ...

At noon, panzanella, our favorite dish when it's so hot green bean salad, sardines and sweet melon and fragrant

And tonight, cold soup of cucumber, eggplant charlotte coppa and grilled white peaches and raspberries.

Between the two, I accept the art of simplicity ... before the end of summer, my little world may be more zen ...



Panzanella is a Tuscan equivalent of Andalusian gazpacho. As many recipes as families ... here is mine for you all and Clo ...

Beautiful garden tomatoes

few tender stalks of celery trenches

From or country bread the stale ciabatta, rind removed and cut into pieces I prefer to brown in a little olive oil, then I powdered oregano and garlic with the scent Of

capers salt 1 rinsed
finely chopped onion
1 clove garlic minced
a good cup of herbal especially
of basil olive oil and juice and zest half a lemon Bio

I peel and remove seeds of my tomatoes, cut coarsely into pieces. I put them in a colander and more dirty than usual, mix well and leave to soak for fifteen minutes. The salt causes excess water tomatoes, I do not get the juice, the tomatoes are still juicy enough to moisten the bread.

In a bowl, I bring together all other ingredients and the drained tomatoes, I protect with plastic wrap and let rest half an hour so the flavors permeate the bread well. Cool when it is hot and if not at room temperature!
(I was offered this salad made with stale bread soaked in water ice that melts in the bowl. While it's nice and refreshing! But I admit that the bread moistened with water ice, not to my taste ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment