Sunday, January 9, 2011

How To Use Kenstar Mcrowave For Baking Cake



D-Day
Vestal, Darth Vader and Bowie
John, I'm only dancing - David Bowie
Well Annie's pretty neat, she always eats her meat / Joey comes on strong, bet your life he's putting us on / Oh lordy, oh lordy, you know I need some loving / Oh move me, touch me
John, I'm only dancing / She turns me on, but I'm only dancing / She turns me on, but don't get me wrong / I'm only dancing
Shadow love was quick and clean, life's a well-thumbed machine / I saw you watching from the stairs, you're everyone that ever cared / Oh lordy, oh lordy, you know I need some loving / Move me, touch me
John, I'm only dancing / She turns me on, but I'm only dancing / She turns me on, but don't get me wrong / I'm only dancing
John, I'm only dancing / She turns me on, but I'm only dancing / She turns me on, but don't get me wrong  / I'm only dancing
Dancing  / Won't someone dance with me? / Touch me,  / Ohhh!
Dance with somebody - Mando Diao
I’m falling in love with your favourite song // I’m gonna sing it all night long // I’m gonna dance with somebody // Dance with somebody // Dance, dance, dance
Come together - The Beatles
Here come old flattop he come grooving up slowly  // He got joo-joo eyeball he one holy roller  // He got hair down to his knee  // Got to be a joker he just do what he please
He wear no shoeshine he got toe-jam football  // He got monkey finger he shoot coca-cola  // He say "I know you, you know me"  // One thing I can tell you is you got to be free  // Come together right now over me
He bag production he got walrus gumboot  // He got Ono sideboard he one spinal cracker  // He got feet down below his knee  // Hold you in his armchair you can feel his disease  // Come together right now over me
He roller-coaster he got early warning  // He got muddy water he one mojo filter  // He say "One and one and one is three"  // Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see  // Come together right now over me
© Chavanitas & Zahra Sebti & Elodie Mercier
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

0 comments:

Post a Comment