Thursday, November 11, 2010

Samantha Anderson Filmography




Along the way, I always loved reading. An escape, a gateway to the world when small, it is enclosed in a boarding school. A tasty mix of authors and other duly recommended clearly forbidden ...

The first discoveries ...

Colette his taste for life, delicious excesses that have enchanted my youth
"I would say, tell, tell all I know, all I think everything I guess, but what enchants me and hurt me and wonder, but there is always, to the dawn sound that night, a wise cool hand that is placed over my mouth, and my cry that became excited, goes down to moderate verbiage, the volubility of the child who speaks up to reassure themselves and drown. .. "The Tendrils of the Vine

Robert Sabatier
" the Swedish matches, "a bygone era and loved, a whole atmosphere

Balzac revelation schoolgirl enduring

Muriel Cerf
" kings and thieves "roguish, disturbing and more

Baudelaire drunkenness and beauty of words

Then prégnant ...

Albert Cohen, sun, the "Belle du Seigneur"

Heinrich Böll "The Lost Honour of Katharina Blum" courageous, "Group Portrait with Lady" fascinating

John Irving "A Prayer for Owen Meany "deep, read and reread, a book that never left me

Louise Erdrich, " What has eaten our hearts " dense, super

Richard Powers " Time where we sang " masterpiece

Stephan Zweig " The chess player "less is more

Those who do me good ...

Paul Auster and "Brooklyn Follies " resolutely optimistic and more complex than it appears

Marie Rouanet "Us girls" recovered memories and nostalgia

Jostein Gaarder
"the world Sophie "interrogative because everything does not happen by itself ... Thank

Enitram for this stop on reading ... but I'll pester to have forgotten!

0 comments:

Post a Comment