Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tracing The Name Of Unknown Number



Happy cha
Birthday
Bonita Applebum
Bonita Applebum you got to put me on
Bonita Applebum I said you got to put me on
Hey bonita, glad to meet cha / for the cunnin' stunning you, miss I must beseech cha / Hey, being with you is a top priority / Ain't no need to question the authority / Chairman of the board, the chief of affections / You got minds that sway in your direction / Hey, you're like a hip-hop song you know /Bonita applebum you got to put me on
A tribe called Quest
Vanities - Charlotte Gainsbourg
You could have it all
You could pawn it off
You could learn to crawl
Where you used to walk
And I... I'm only burning vanities
You could tell a tale

You could sell it off
You could find a grail
Made of cinder block
And I... I'm only burning vanities
  © Chavanitas & Elodie Mercier

0 comments:

Post a Comment